Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh yeah, and never thought I would be saying this...

But I am slightly hacked off that I haven't been struck with a bout of the shits and/or whilst vomming at the same time.

I mean, everyone said it happens, has happened to them or people they know and Becky warned me to bring loads of Immodium. I mean, I spent about 20 odd quid on Immodium/diahorrea tablets and rehydration sachets and they have not been touched - at all. That money could have well been better spent on about a weeks accommodation!! Rant over.

Also, on another sore note... boohoo... I've lost a load of photos on my camera :(. BUT, they might not be lost forever, but it'll be a long while before I can get anywhere/one get to fix the problem. Not gonna stress or cry tho. I know why it happened, twas my own negligence of the way digital cameras work, I mean, this is all new to me - but now I realise the error I will definitely not let it happen again. (Fucking bugger tho, it seems the ones that are lost are the best ones too...)

No comments: