Monday, December 8, 2008

Shiva fever...

Mental note - don't go to a "jam session" on a traveller beach. My tolerance for Shiva mantras and Cum-by-ya my lord is nil. I have well accepted the fact that I am a music snob :). There was some nice Rajastani gypsy dancing going on mind, but the good stuff was few and far between - never again! I aint no happy clapper!

All part of the experience tho eh :)

Still beach vibing it up - yawn :P. Somehow the days just fly by, tiz mad. All the accommodation on the beach is full now, but ya can hardly tell, which is really nice. Have decided to stay the rest of the wk here and then end my trip with Hampi and literally just dip my toe in Goa for the train back to Mumbai... Have some new neighbours - a right maddie Lancashire lass from Preston, Suzie and her Norwegian boyf - she's been a breath of fresh air, right laugh - doesn't stop talking :). Got an Israeli friend too, Leron, has taught me how to knit, getting well into that vibe - really good way to pass time, so expect some knitted gifts when I get back!! Ya never kno, might turn out quite good ;P.

Not really much more to tell, am sure there will be once I get on my lovely local bus to Hampi - can't wait for that, will have a full days travel too - nice. Have been trying still, to put photos up on facecrack or something, but it just aint worth the stress - seriously!! I've even roped an Aussie mate into putting them all into folders on his USB so that it makes it easier and it still don't work!! Connection is just too slow and my patience is too little... Suzie's boyf may be able to find my lost photos tho, so fingers crossed there!

**EDIT**
FaceBook seems to be working - woo!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=73990&l=6c0b6&id=512432811

Oh yeah, tan wise, I still glow in the dark, am like a beacon of whiteness on this beach - got a nice spread of freckles on the face and shoulders tho like :)

Tata, xx


1 comment:

Julia/Nina said...

Music snobbery v. good. Mebbee try some more yoga before you go ....if you get a chance. nin xxx